Hostile Surveillance Detection Training
We know that ISIS has been operating in all 50 U.S. States and many other countries. We also know that terrorist organizations have a planning cycle which includes conducting hostile surveillance for weeks, months and even years prior to an attack. This seminar will inform participants on the terrorist planning cycle, what hostile surveillants look for, how hostile surveillance is conducted and what preventive security counter measures can be taken to identify hostile surveillance and prevent attacks.
Participants will learn about:
- Terrorist Trends Surveillance Detection as a security strategy
- Activities indicative of hostile surveillance
- Terrorist planning cycle
- Techniques/Ruses used by hostile surveillants
- Hostile surveillants requirements
- Best times in the terrorist planning cycle to identify and report surveillance
- Brief review of a comprehensive process to protect your facility
- Who should be trained in hostile surveillance
Jim McGuffey, M.A. CPP, PSP, PCI
Ace Security Consultants
Jim McGuffey, an ASIS member since 1981 and InfraGard Sector Chief since 2015 for the South Carolina Chapter holds a B.A. in Criminal Justice and M.A. In Management. In addition to serving in the military and law enforcement, he served 26 years in the cash-in-transit industry holding senior field positions with responsibility during his tenure for several-thousand armed guards, 1,000 armored vehicles and 50 high risk facilities.