Securing Schools and Campuses during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Nonmember Price: $99.00
Member Price: $0.00
A comprehensive discussion addressing the landscape of school and campus security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The School Safety and Security Community gathers a comprehensive panel to address the landscape of school and campus security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Completion of this webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Self-reporting CPE credit for this webinar is required.
- Securing facilities under quarantine or "stay at home" conditions
- Managing boarding students/employees who cannot return to their home states/countries due to travel restrictions
- Managing access to buildings/campuses for essential personnel
- Managing staffing levels during the pandemic to ensure there are adequate staff to secure facilities
- Managing facilities in various states and/or countries
- Keeping contact with students/employees at high risk for targeted violence
Mark Berger - President, Securitech Group
Mark Concordia - Associate Professor, Roberts Wesleyan College
Kevin Davis - Assistant Director, Harding University
Rick Gilbert - Sr. Director, Campus Safety & Security, Milton Hershey School
Guy Grace - PASS Alliance; Director of Security, Littleton Public Schools
John Scully - City University of New York
Write Your Own Review