GSOC Principles: How They Support ESRM
Risk to international business operations continues to evolve at an increasing pace. Maintaining situational awareness of threat vectors and vulnerabilities cannot be left solely to limited teams or individuals?modern risk management requires the effective use of modern principles, processes, and practices. The consensus of security professionals is that the emerging discipline of Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) is the framework to address these challenges. Many of the tactical requirements of the integrated approach of ESRM, Risk Management, Crisis Management, and Business Continuity converge on the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC).
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the distinction between complex and complicated environments and why it matters applied to risk.
- Be able to identify GSOC principles and how they align with an organizations ESRM.
- Understand how the GSOC supports an integrated approach to ESRM and how to apply tactical solutions to achieve this.
- Understand core principles of a GSOC and their wider scope at enterprise wide use of GSOC.
- Be able to evaluate the GSOC's effectiveness and efficiency based on their organization's needs.