Crisis and Threat Management Considerations for Business Resumption Against the Backdrop of COVID-19 and Social Unrest
This webinar will consider how to optimize your organization's approach to business resumption planning. Unlike the onset of the crisis, when many organizations were effectively forced to transition to a work-from-home employment model at a breakneck speed, resumption will require a more gradual process.
A panel* of Control Risks professionals lead the discussion.
- Kim Brunell - Associate Director, Workplace Threat Management
- Terri Patterson - Principal, Workplace Threat Management
- Andre Simons - Director, Workplace Threat Management
- Ammi Small - Director, Crisis and Security Consulting
- Advice for optimizing your organization's approach to resumption planning and a guiding framework to follow
- Employee mental health considerations; preparing for increased employee anxiety, uncertainty about the future, fear of exposure, etc.
- Workplace threat and de-escalation considerations; preparing for protentional of fresh conflicts for employees
- Changes in the workforce/remote terminations considerations; preparing for short and long-term cutbacks, minimizing associated fall-out, and protecting the health and safety of employees
- Business resumption protocol considerations; new health and safety guidelines, providing training on new policies and procedures while resuming business
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
*Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.